Designing design thinking driven operations is about service management
Blog about tactical and operational service design and management.
I explored how service design practices develop in the operational field in the fall 2012
With a focus in developing a ready for implementation approach, enabling the readers to create conversations with their staff members, clients, colleagues and customers.
At the end of 2012 this blog was integrated with www.serve4impact.com
About the author
Have been a service management professional for over twenty years. Successfully managed transition programs and front office operations within numerous major Dutch companies. I am also founder of www.serve4impact.com, an attempt to define the developments in the field of service design and service management. Interested in consulting, education and writing (and occasionally speaking) engagements, as well as blogging opportunities. Expertise: Service marketing Leadership Service management Marketing performance and productivity Change management.
- How to Drive Customer Satisfaction
- The Executive’s Role in Social Business
- Introducing the next 6 digital media startups from the BBC's accelerator in London
- Creating a customer experience culture - B&T Marketing & Media
- How Is 'Experience' Valued In the Sharing Economy?
- 'Disruptive' tech for better education - ITWeb
- What kind of a designer are you?
- NEXT Service Design 2013 - Call for digital service design cases - Fischmarkt
- Designing Devices: Dan Saffer: Amazon.com: Kindle Store
- Co-Creating Value Using Social Media Marketing - Business 2 Community