Designing design thinking driven operations is about service management
Blog about tactical and operational service design and management.
I explored how service design practices develop in the operational field in the fall 2012
With a focus in developing a ready for implementation approach, enabling the readers to create conversations with their staff members, clients, colleagues and customers.
At the end of 2012 this blog was integrated with www.serve4impact.com
About the author
Have been a service management professional for over twenty years. Successfully managed transition programs and front office operations within numerous major Dutch companies. I am also founder of www.serve4impact.com, an attempt to define the developments in the field of service design and service management. Interested in consulting, education and writing (and occasionally speaking) engagements, as well as blogging opportunities. Expertise: Service marketing Leadership Service management Marketing performance and productivity Change management.
- McKinsey Report: Big Data at Center of Disruptive Technologies
- Using Design Thinking to rethink Homework, Scheduling, Grading, Discipline and Recess
- Beyond Smartphones: Mobile Innovation That Could Change the Way You Do Business
- Design Thinking In-Action: Talking Design Thinking: Communicating Ideas (1)
- 5 Practical Tips for Perfecting Your Startup Pitch
- How to Optimize Your Marketing for the Visual Marketing Revolution
- Too small to fail: The partnership-driven nature of fintech startups
- Content Marketing Strategies for 2013 - Presentation Video & Slides
- How to Find and Amplify Creativity
- Putting people first » The future of technology isn’t mobile, it’s contextual