Designing design thinking driven operations is about service management
Blog about tactical and operational service design and management.
I explored how service design practices develop in the operational field in the fall 2012
With a focus in developing a ready for implementation approach, enabling the readers to create conversations with their staff members, clients, colleagues and customers.
At the end of 2012 this blog was integrated with www.serve4impact.com
About the author
Have been a service management professional for over twenty years. Successfully managed transition programs and front office operations within numerous major Dutch companies. I am also founder of www.serve4impact.com, an attempt to define the developments in the field of service design and service management. Interested in consulting, education and writing (and occasionally speaking) engagements, as well as blogging opportunities. Expertise: Service marketing Leadership Service management Marketing performance and productivity Change management.
- Keynote slides: Crowds and the future of creativity and innovation - Trends in the Living Networks
- In all stages of a business, but especially in the early stage, the team is over 90 percent of the success. More than the idea, more than the market, the team is what matters the most.
- Employee Engagement | Bringing Up BYOD: How Mobile Maturity Drives Employee Engagement
- New Report: Marketers Don't Understand Customers, Need Better Data Analysis
- My Q&A With Core77--From Connecting Dots to Indie Capitalism
- This is the most popular post you’ll read all day.
- Break Point Analysis: Gaining insight into customer satisfaction and reducing over investment
- Feminine Values Ascending
- Customer Experience Innovation From The Outside In | Forrester Blogs
- Don't Let Paper Paradigms Drive Your Digital Strategy