Designing design thinking driven operations is about service management
Blog about tactical and operational service design and management.
I explored how service design practices develop in the operational field in the fall 2012
With a focus in developing a ready for implementation approach, enabling the readers to create conversations with their staff members, clients, colleagues and customers.
At the end of 2012 this blog was integrated with www.serve4impact.com
About the author
Have been a service management professional for over twenty years. Successfully managed transition programs and front office operations within numerous major Dutch companies. I am also founder of www.serve4impact.com, an attempt to define the developments in the field of service design and service management. Interested in consulting, education and writing (and occasionally speaking) engagements, as well as blogging opportunities. Expertise: Service marketing Leadership Service management Marketing performance and productivity Change management.
- Feminine Values Ascending
- Customer Experience Innovation From The Outside In | Forrester Blogs
- Don't Let Paper Paradigms Drive Your Digital Strategy
- The Alternative is Nothing
- 4 Ways to Make Smarter Decisions
- Microinteractions Quick Reference | Microinteractions
- Want Customers to Love Your Product? Let Them Design It
- Letter: What Happened To the Days of Customer Service?
- The 2013 Executive Report on Customer Experience Has Arrived! -
- THINK LIKE A STARTUP CANVAS & GAME « Designthinkers Academy